Sunday, November 25, 2007


Here is Brody at the Braves game in Houston. He had a blast! This was actually a couple months ago, but I have lost my cable to connect my camera to the computer, so I will put on new pics asap!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Laura:
Your blog is cute! I love blogging! My cousin got me hooked on it and it's much easier to post pics and comments at one time and not have to email a bunch of people! It's such a timesaver! You will enjoy it! Look forward to checking back. It was great to see you guys last weekend.
Jessica

Aunt Stephannie said...

Laura,
I think the pictures were so cute! I like you doing this "blog"thing because my computer allows me to view it and sometimes it didn't the pictures you sent me directly. Thanks for including me. Have a great week.
Aunt Stephannie