Brody and I went to Fayetteville with Mimi and Paw this weekend. Our main purpose of the trip was to get Brody's 1 year pics made with this really good photographer there. He did awesome, and I cannot wait to get the proofs back. I will post them as soon as I can!
But, while we were there, we mananged to squeeze in a little (okay, a lot) of much-needed shopping. I got lots of summer things for myself, but even more for the little man. Why do I always do that?? He has a closet
full of summer clothes of every shape, size, and color; he even has a section for this fall!! I have decided it is just more fun to shop for babies - I guess that happens when you have kids....
Anyway, I have a few pics from the trip to share. I noticed when we got home that most of them are either in his carseat or in the highchair at dinner, for some reason. I guess that is the only time I can get the booger still enough to snap a picture.
This is what he does to entertain himself while we are waiting on our food to arrive. He has finally discovered that crayons not only taste yummy, but are fun to color with too!!

His most favotite toy in the world - A BALL!!!!!

Soccer player in the making!!


Paw and Brody - Monkey See Monkey Do



More yummy crayons!!


No comments:
Post a Comment