Thursday, May 15, 2008

Supposed to be packing.....

Brody and I are heading to Heber Springs this afternoon to spend the weekend with some friends, and I have a million things to wash and pack, so I am just going to post some pics and explain them as we go....

Mom and I went to Hot Springs last Friday to get her new cabinet doors, so as usual, we made a little trip out of it. On the drive up, we got tickled when we looked back and saw this. They were both taking their milk-milk abd rubbing their ear. Now I know where Brody picked up that habit!

Eating at a little Italian restaurant called Angel's in downntown HotSprings. It was yummy!
We also rode the "Duck" while we were there. Brooke had never been on it, so we knew she would enjoy it.

Noni, Brooke, and Brody:


Their favorite part was when the Duck went out into Lake Hamilton, of course. Sorry, didn't get any good pics of this part...

Sunday night, Brent and I left Brody with my mom, and we went to a Carrie Underwood concert with Ryan and Tara in Little Rock. She put on a great concert, and we had a wonderful time.



Josh Turner opened up the show, and he was really good as well. I just love to hear him sing....
(And as you can see, we had AWESOME seats!!!)



And here are a few pics I got of Carrie:




We ate dinner at Dad and Karen's last night. Brody was a little ham as usual. So, I couldnt resist pulling out the ole' camera.

Playing with Daddy's tie again:



And this is his new favorit thing to do - Play Wii!! He has watched us play a time too many, I guess, because he has the perfect swing down and everything. You can see him swinging his "golf club" in a few of these:
He even watches the TV while he does it. He is just too smart!! (And I am not biased or anything...)





No comments: