Sunday, November 16, 2008

A few weeks late...

Okay, I obviously did something screwy when I was uploading these picures, because they are all out of order, but I will just try to explain them as we go.

This picture is from Brody's spaghetti supper at his preschool a few weeks ago. He wasn't really feelin' the photo-op, so this is the best we got. But it's great of my mom and Brooke!

Brody playing in Amie's boots. He thought this was soooo much fun...Brent did not...
Okay, so now that Halloween is 2 weeks past, I am finally going to blog about it! Oh well, better late than never. Here is Brooke and her puppy Fancy. Brooke won the costume contest at our church. She was a precious little witch!

And here we are trick-or-treating that night. Brody LOVED it! He would run up to the doors and say, "Tri-Treat"! But as soon as they opened the door, he tried to lightening bolt right past them and run throught their house. I had to keep a tight hold on him.





You can see him trying to run in here:



And his party at school:






They had the cutest little cookies with their names on them -

And here is a picture of Brody's chicken costume. He was originally Elvis, but he wouldn't wear the wig (which was the cutest part of the costume), and the suit itself wasn't very thick or warm. So, we got Brooke's chicken costume out from her 2nd Halloween and let him wear that - which he LOVED! So, if anyone ever needs a size 2T Elvis costume, let me know!!



We are leaving Thursday for Branson, so I should have a whole book of fun pictures to share when we return!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! I haven't talked to you in so long. I absolutely love the fall leaves pictures, those are so cute! You child is very animated and it's really entertaining. Can't wait til we have another girls' weekend and maybe this time without kids?!

love ya,
cassie