Mom is out of town, so Brody and I went to Brooke's very first awards assembly at her school this morning. I told mom I would post the pics so she could see them today! So, here you go mom!
This is where Brody spotted Brooke and made a mad dash for her nearly knocking her over...lol. I had to pry his little arms off of her neck so that we could go sit back down.


This is her Citizenship Award...


And here she is receiving the Principal's Award for all A's!! Good job Brooke!



And here are a couple pics from our day :)
Brody had this pitcher out in the yard today, and when I asked him what he was doing he said he was trying to catch some of the leaves that were falling from the sky!

Look at the belly that this little one is getting :-)

Hope you guys are having fun in Houston!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment