Monday, December 21, 2009

3 Months

Beckett - you are THREE months old today!!

What are you up to these days??

*You weigh 14lbs 11oz and are about 24 inches long

*You wear a size 2 diaper and are starting to outgrow your 0-3 month clothes. I am putting some 3-6 month on you now.

*You are mostly formula fed during the day now (We are still trying Parent's Choice Sensitive, but you are spitting up alot, so who knows...). You take 5 oz about every 3 hours when Mommy is at work, but you will go alot longer between bottles when you are at home b/c you still nurse alot in between. If you wake up during the night, you nurse instead of taking a bottle. I started giving you a tablespoon or so of rice cereal in your bedtime bottle, but it seemed to plug you up a little, so we have stopped that for now. Will try again at about 4 months.

*You still take about 2 good long naps during the day (still no set schedule yet) and cat nap alot, too. We will probably work on getting you on more of a schedule in the next couple months.


*You sleep from about 10pm til around 5am (most of the time). I usually put you in the bed beside me at that point, let you eat, and we both snooze a little bit longer. I finally took you out of your swing at night, and you now sleep on your tummy in the packnplay right beside my bed. I am glad we finally did it...I think it will make the transition to your crib in your room much easier...although I don't want to do that anytime soon :)
*You still have cradle cap - I am using baby oil and Head and Shoulders shampoo to try and keep it to a minimum.
*You smile ALL THE TIME now, which I LOVE LOVE LOVE. And you are starting to laugh out loud too. Not so much of a laugh as a cute little squeal. I could just eat you up.

*You got your first set of shots at about 10 weeks, and you did great. You cried while they were giving them, but stopped just seconds after. You didn't run any fever and never even really acted like your legs hurt you. I hope they are all that easy!
*You are staying the church nursery now rather than going into big church with Mommy. They say you do wonderful and just sleep most of the time. I still haven't gotten brave enough to leave you for Sunday School too, so we usually just come for church. Maybe soon though....

*You are soooo happy in the mornings. It is by far your favorite time of the day. You wake up just smiling and cooing. I love it so much.
*You aren't rolling yet, but you push yourself up and hold your head up great while laying on your belly. I bet it won't be long.


Happy 3 months baby boy! You are growing waaay too fast!


No comments: