We have been super busy trying lots of new things these last few weeks!
Beckett started eating cereal in the mornings . . . more ended up on his face and the bib at first, but he is getting the hang of it now.
He also started playing in his Jumparoo! He is so cute bouncing around in that thing :)
He sometimes doesn't want to stay in it too long, so Brody does his best to entertain him for me. I am so glad Brody has a brother.
I am going to introduce plain peaches this week since he has already had them mixed in with his cereal, then we will try sweet potatoes about a week after that.
I am loving getting to feed him. This age is so fun!
Brody serenaded us from the kitchen counter while I fed Beckett. He was singing Go Tell It On The Mountain if I remember correctly.
We also have started letting Beckett play in his Bumbo some, and he is finally enjoying it a little bit. And I stress the word little. He is only happy there if he has toys on his tray, but he accidentally knocks/drops the toys off within seconds of me putting them back on there. Silly boy.
And again, big brother likes to help me out. He will sit and play with him there for a while. I think Brody liked these Linkydoos more than Beckett :)
I have one more first to tell you about...but I don't have a picture to post with it yet, so I will save it for tomorrow...
P.S. Ignore the dates on my pictures. Anytime I change the batteries (which is every couple days in my little point and shoot) you are supposed to reset the date, but I don't always, so it starts back over at January 1. Oops.

No comments:
Post a Comment