Thursday, September 23, 2010

Fun at the Fair!!!

I know two little boys who had a blast at the fair tonight!!
This one just couldn't quit looking at everything and everyone around him. His little eyes couldn't dart around fast enough. He was just the sweetest. He rode in that stroller the whole time without complaining. He loved watching Brooke and his big brother ride the rides :)

And these two monkeys most definately enjoyed themselves too. They rode and rode and rode. And I am soooo proud of Brody for riding all of the things he did! He was really into it this year. It was so much fun to watch.

These little motorcycles were his favorite thing I think. That and the ferris wheel. I can't get over how big he seemed to me tonight. He should be the one riding around the stroller!


He even rode the Tilt-a-Whirl with me and Brooke. I wouldn't say that he loved it, but he didn't cry or ask to get off either. He just sat there with those big eyes. I could tell that it was a little much for him.



He loved the dragon too! Can't you tell by that smile?!


And I think they went down this slide at least 3 or 4 times :)


We ended the night with a ride on the carousel. It was a wonderful evening with my boys. And I always love getting to spend time with my mom and sis.

I just can't get over how good my boys were tonight. I mean, they are usually always well-behaved. But I just knew that Beckett would be wanting out of the stroller or Brody would be wanting to be in the stroller. Or they would be tired or hungry, etc. But they were WONDERFUL. I don't think I heard a single complaint out of either one of them. I am so blessed to have such pleasant, delightful children that I can take anywhere and do anything with. They truly are my best little buddies. I can't imagine what my life would be like without them.
Love you guys! Had a blast making memories tonight!







No comments: