Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Levi {Six Months}

Levi, you are 6 months old! What have you been up to?!

We go for your 6 month check-up this week, so I will know your weight and height soon. I am guessing around 16 lbs. You are starting to wear 6-9 month clothes and you just moved up to a size 3 diaper.

You only nurse maybe once a day now. Just before bed or before nap. You drink formula the rest of the time. Parent's Choice Gentle formula, 6 oz every 3-4 hours.

Sleep is getting much better! You have been sleeping through the night pretty consistenty lately...from about 9-6:30 or 7.

Your congestion if FINALLY getting better!! Yay! You still get a little stuffy occasionally. But it is much better than it was!

You are rolling everywhere, and you are sitting up now!! So proud of you!!! I think you are going to be much more content to play in the floor now that you are sitting.

You are still not very interested in eating baby food. I am giving it a try every few days, hoping you'll get used to it. I have been told not to worry about it though, that some babies are 8-9 months old before they want to eat food. We will see!!

As you can tell from these pictures, you LOOOVE to chew on your hands. They are in your mouth pretty much all the time. Maybe you'll be getting a tooth soon!

You have started jabbering instead of just cooing...it's so cute to hear! You say Mamamama, Dadadadada, Bababababa...I know they don't really mean anything at this point, but I love to hear you talk!


You still like your swing, exersaucer, and jumparoo. You are pretty content to play if Mommy needs to do something around the house. If not, I stick you in the Moby wrap, and off we go!


You love to be tickled, and you have the sweetest little laugh ever. Brody loves to make you laugh!


You take two good naps a day if we are home, and you can get pretty grouchy in the evenings if you haven't gotten your naps in!


You are super smiley, and when someone talks to you, you grin really big and bury your head in my shoulder like you are teased. So adorable!



Happy 6 months, Levi!!!

No comments: