Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Brody's Interview {FIVE}


Last year, I did a little interview with Brody, when he was 4. It was so fun to hear his answers. I decided I would I do the same thing now that he is five, to see how his answers have changed. You can read his 4 year old interview here.
He wasn't really into the whole process this time, so I got some vague answers. But here they are, nonetheless. (My thoughts in RED.)
First, a few questions just about being 5...
~What is your favorite thing about being 5? The cowboy birthday party I had! (Which reminds me, I need to post his party pictures!)
~What's something that you can do now, that you couldn't do when you were 4? Hit the ball reeeaaally far!
~What's the hardest part of being 5? Writing my letters (Such a boy)
~What do 5 year olds like to eat? Chicken...anything chicken. (Are men just born needing to eat meat with every meal?)
~How did you grow so big? I ate.
~What do 5 year old like to play with? Motorcycles (I sure hope he means toy ones...)
~What do 5 year olds not like to play with? Baby dolls
~What do you want to be when you grow up? A baseball player for the Razorbacks (Sounds fun to me!)
~When is a person a grown up? When they are 13 or 14...or 15 or 16... (Keep going...)
~What is your favorite game? Battleship
~What is your favorite art activity? Making cards for my friends.
~What is your favorite animal? I like lions and tigers.
~If you could have any pet what would it be? I think...a cat. (Well, that was boring.)
~What do 5 year olds think about? Playing ball.
~What is your favorite thing to wear? My jerseys.
Now, a few questions about money...
~Do you like money? Yes! I buy beyblades with money! (Still obsessed)
~How much money do you have? $13 (Pretty close!)
~ How much money is in the world? Ninety-nine sixty-eight twelve sixty-nine
~How do you get money? You spend a lot of money and then you just get more! (Oh. Dear.)
~What is a bank? Where you go to get more dollars from your savings account.
~What would you do if you had $100? Buy fishing stuff!
~ How much money would you like to have? $169
Next, a few questions about Daddy...
~What is something Daddy tells you? Be good and listen
~What does Daddy do to make you laugh? Tickles me
~How old is Daddy? 29 (Close...31!)
~How tall is Daddy? 100 feet tall!! (Hehe)
~What does Daddy like to watch on TV? ballgames
~What is Daddy good at? Baseball
~What is Daddy not good at? Tennis
~What does Daddy do at work? He makes money
~What is Daddy's favorite food? Chicken and Biscuits (Daddy would not agree.)
~What makes you proud of Daddy? Because he likes to play baseball with me.
~If Daddy was a cartoon character, who would he be? Curious George (I seriously laughed out loud.)
~How are you and Daddy alike? We look kinda alike
~How are you and Daddy different? I don't have that black hair.
~How do you know Daddy loves you? Because he just loves me. (Best answer ever.)
~What does Daddy like about Mommy? He likes to eat supper with you.
~Where is Daddy's favorite place to go? To eat at Johnny B's! (Wrong. Daddy got sick the last time he ate there. Haha. )

2 comments:

Ashley & Chuck said...

Love it! I asked Karis some questions when she turned four but never posted them. She agrees with Brody though. She thinks when she turns 15 she gets to do whatever she wants! ha!

Alison said...

Hey Laura! Thanks for your sweet,, encouraging comment on our blog and for following our adoption journey! I can't even tell you how much it means to us!! Your family is so precious!!!