"Now if we died with Christ, we believe that we will also live with Him. For we know that since Christ was raised from the dead, He cannot die again; death no longer has mastery over Him. The death He died, He died to sin once for all; but the life He lives, He lives to God. In the same way, count yourselves dead to sin but alive to God in Jesus Christ." Romans 6:8-11
I love Easter. It's like the World Series for Christians!! Seriously. This is the day that we celebrate the whole reason for our faith...that Jesus Christ died for us on the cross and then rose again, so that we may live eternally with Him in Glory!
So, we spent the whole weekend celebrating! Beckett spent the night with his Noni on Friday night, so Brody and I had a fun evening of dyeing eggs and hunting them! Don't worry, Beckett was dyeing eggs with Noni and Brooke, so he wasn't missing out.
I would hide them all for Brody to find, then he would hide them for me. We did this over and over about ten times. It was seriously so much fun watching his face while I was hunting the eggs he hid. He would get SO excited! I always say that it makes me sad that he is getting so big, but he actually just gets to be more and more fun! I have decided that every age is my favorite!
Then on Saturday, we went to our church's Easter egg hunt. Arent' these three just adorable?!
Even Eden came to hunt eggs with us!


Look who found the GOLDEN EGG! He was ecstatic!
We had a fabulous church service on Sunday morning - the auditorium was packed, the praise was so uplifting, and the message was excellent. After church, we went to my grandmothers for lunch. I just had to incude this picture of this dessert that my aunt Kathy made. Have you ever seen anything so delicious in your life??!
Not the best picture, it was so bright out, but Eden and Levi looked so adorable in their coordinating Easter outfits.
After lunch, my grandparents had an egg hunt for the kids and even an Easter pinata!! Here's Beckett taking a whack at it.
Next, we went to my mom's house to celebrate with them! She always has an egg hunt for the kids too. While the bigger kids hunted eggs, Levi and Eden had fun playing on the quilt.
We went to Brent's parents for dinner that night, but she has all of the pictures on her camera, so I don't have any to put on here.
Here is our 2012 family Easter pic! Me and all of my handsome guys!
I love Easter. It's like the World Series for Christians!! Seriously. This is the day that we celebrate the whole reason for our faith...that Jesus Christ died for us on the cross and then rose again, so that we may live eternally with Him in Glory!
So, we spent the whole weekend celebrating! Beckett spent the night with his Noni on Friday night, so Brody and I had a fun evening of dyeing eggs and hunting them! Don't worry, Beckett was dyeing eggs with Noni and Brooke, so he wasn't missing out.
Here is our 2012 family Easter pic! Me and all of my handsome guys!

No comments:
Post a Comment