Sunday, December 1, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving at my grandparents house this year! They live on a farm way out in the woods and it's so fun to take my boys there to play. 
These two really enjoyed listening to Papa play his guitar and sing. And he loved having a captive audience! :) I have so many memories of him doing the same thing in that very chair when I was growing up. Love that my children get to experience it too. 




They had the best time playing outside!

Tara even took some "Christmas card pictures" for us all :)
Cute cousins!
Dinner time! There's just nothing like a delicious Thanksgiving meal :) 



Beckett's favorite - Pumpkin pie!!
I think they say and looked at airplanes and animals in the encyclopedia for an hour. This picture is so sweet to me. My Papa is an amazing man. He has the biggest heart I've ever seen, flew in the US Air Force, is so incredibly creative, and has thousands of neat stories that he loves to tell. I'm blessed that he's my grandfather, and I'm thankful my children are able to know him too. 

And I sure do love this pretty lady! Don't know what I'd do without my Mama :)
We also prepared Lennox's Christmas package on Thanksgiving night, which also happened to be the one year anniversary of his referral. I was a little heavy-hearted thinking about him being so far away, but I know our Lord is doing a mighty work with his story! 

No comments: