Monday, January 6, 2014

December

I'm going try to finish December/Christmas with a few posts here, so I can jump right into 2014. :) 

We put our trees up in early December, and the boys think it's so fun to have one their room. They would leave it up all year if I'd let them :)

This was the Christmas card we smiled this year - designed by my sweet friend, Kara. :) I love the bright colors, Lennox's picture, my sweet smiling boys, and the image of South Korea that makes the O in JOY. :)
A few weeks before Christmas we spent the weekend at Jen and Tim's, and we watched Shaggy play in his last night school football game at the state championship. It was freeeeezing. 
This is how Beckett watched the game, but bless his little heart, I don't think he complained a time. 
It was so sweet to wake up on Sunday morning to the boys all asleep in the living room. 
Beckett sang in his Christmas program at school - he did great! I was so proud of him!

The kids loved all being home together. It was such a welcomed break. 

This is Brody's teacher, Mrs Inman. We had his Christmas party at school, and then he, too, was out for Christmas break. 
We celebrated with a night out for pizza and frozen yogurt!
I love when I find them being sweet :)
And you better believe it, we got in some baseball practice over Christnas break, too!

No comments: