Levi and I drove to Little Rock last Saturday to meet up with some friends and attend a shower for Grant and Kimmie, who will be bringing home sweet Lyle from Korea very soon! She is only a few months ahead of us in this journey, so it's so amazing to watch her travel to Seoul and meet her son, and know that we will be there (prayerfully) very soon!
I cannot say enough how The Lord has blessed me through new friendships with these girls. The way He crossed our paths and brought us together over these last couple years has been just amazing, and we are so thankful!
While we were in LR, I took Levi for his first purple vanilla milkshake at The Purple Cow!
We are also getting ready to celebrate little Lennox turning two next month. It was with a sad heart that I packed his goodies in a box and mailed them to him.
We are grateful that he seems to be doing well, and I have no doubt that he is being loved and cared for, but it's just hard to accept that he won't be here to blow out another birthday candle.
Levi and I enjoyed our last few days alone together ths week. School is now out, and those big brothers will be home all day!
Brooke's 4th grade graduation was this week - can't believe she'll be heading to middle school next year!
And Beckett sang for us at his end of the year program at his school!
Brody finished out 1st grade with a bang!
He was in the top 10 for first grade Accelerated Reader.
The top 10 for first grade math...
Received an award for honor roll, citizenship, and a teamwork award!
I cannot say enough how The Lord has blessed me through new friendships with these girls. The way He crossed our paths and brought us together over these last couple years has been just amazing, and we are so thankful!
While we were in LR, I took Levi for his first purple vanilla milkshake at The Purple Cow!
We are also getting ready to celebrate little Lennox turning two next month. It was with a sad heart that I packed his goodies in a box and mailed them to him.
We are grateful that he seems to be doing well, and I have no doubt that he is being loved and cared for, but it's just hard to accept that he won't be here to blow out another birthday candle.
Levi and I enjoyed our last few days alone together ths week. School is now out, and those big brothers will be home all day!
Brooke's 4th grade graduation was this week - can't believe she'll be heading to middle school next year!
And Beckett sang for us at his end of the year program at his school!
Brody finished out 1st grade with a bang!
He was in the top 10 for first grade Accelerated Reader.
The top 10 for first grade math...
Received an award for honor roll, citizenship, and a teamwork award!
So proud of all of our little graduates!



















No comments:
Post a Comment