Brody went to his first sleepover camp this summer! Camp Kurios! Mommy was worried sick all weekend (and I even think Dad was antsy too), but our big boy had a blast as usual! That boy ... He has fun anywhere he goes!
Morning snuggles with my early bird.
We went to the free kids movie to see How To Train A Dragon....it may be one of our very favorite movies! It was the first time I had taken all three of them to the movies alone, and it was a success! They were glued to that screen!
Sunny June days at the pool :)
My boys of Summer! Love them so!
Breakfast...just me and my middle Little, while his brothers snooze.
Brooke did great at her dance recital!
And Beckett loved watching his friend Haven. ;)
"I got dressed, Mama!"
Lennox received a fun little birthday present in the mail! Love getting packages addressed to him.
T-ball season ended and Brody has just one more weekend. We love our baseball, but I'm ready for the break!
This pretty much sums up my life right now. ;)
Art Show 2026
4 months ago













No comments:
Post a Comment