Brody was all dressed up, so I thought I would share a few pics of how cute he looked.

But within 20 minutes of getting there, we had to lose the little sweater vest to try and cool him down some. You can tell how hot he was just by looking at his little face in this pic. I kept wiping him down with a cool cloth and making him sip on water.
Then, as if he didnt get enough of being outside at the wedding, he managed to "talk" me into taking him out to play for a bit when we got home. He takes my finger and pulls me to the door and says, "Peez. Ou, peez." (In other words, "Please. Out, please." ) He went straight to the garage and got Brent's fishing pole to play with. I just had to snap a few pics before I took the pole away from him..hehe.


No comments:
Post a Comment