Thursday, June 26, 2008

Brody is now (as of last week) 16 months old!! I just do not know where the time has gone. How can such an itty bitty baby grow up to be a running jabbering toddler in such a short time?

He is truely our life. I can't wait to get up in the mornings to see his little grinning face in his crib waiting on me to scoop him up. It is one of the best parts of our day. And rocking him to sleep at bedtime as he rubs my face or plays with my hair - it is something that I wish would last forever.

Sooo, I was looking at some pics from those first few days at home with Brody, and it shocked me as to how much he has changed over the past 16 months. WOW! Here is a little re-play of the last 16 months.


Day #1 - Daddy holding Brody in the hospital
Day #4
2 weeks old
2 months old
3 months old
3 months old
4 months old
4 months old - Going to Lake Claiborne
4 months old
5 months old
6 months old - His feet in the ocean for the first time

7 months - First Braves game! 8 months - First Halloween
10 months - First Christmas
14 months



2 comments:

Jessica said...

I love how you did a flashback of Brody's life..that's so cute. It is sad when you think about how much they are growing. The saying, "They grow up so fast" has a real meaning with us now! We would love to have you guys come and visit us..ANYTIME! We would have a lot of fun and the kids would have fun playing together. Please consider coming! I know we have a busy schedule this summer, but any weekend that would work for you guys we would love to have you down. Let me know and let's plan something!

Jordan Lane said...

Hey I love your blog check mine out?