**WARNING** This post in going to contain way too many pictures of myself, but that is a rarity, so I am going to take advantage of the situation and make you all suffer through it :)
Brody and I slept in (well, until about 8) and then we just hung around the house playing ball and running around outside. Then, we met Mom and Brooke at Elm Street Bakery for a yummy lunch. We had delicious chicken sald croissants (not sure I spelled that right) with fruit and a green salad on the side. It was absolutely DELICH'!!! Brooke and Brody had donuts for dessert while Mom and I sipped on cappucinos.

We then strolled around downtown for a bit, mostly window shopping. But we did go in the little pharmacy there on the square to say hello, and we had to stop and play in the razorback gear. We tried to get Brody to join us in this picture, but the Hog snouts freaked him out and he ran the other direction.
We looks NOTHING alike, huh?
Brooke came home with us after lunch while Mom went back to work. So, while Brody took a good long nap, Brooke and I spent the afternoon coloring, watching iCarly (this is supposedly a very popular show with the younguns' that I have never seen before), and painting our toenails. It was great. Not long after Brody woke up (very refreshed, I might add) Amie came to pick us up for a trip the park. Brooke played on the playground while Amie and I (and Brody in his stroller) walked around the little track that goes around the park. (Don't worry, we could see Brooke's hot pink dress the entire time.)
After we came home and cleaned up in record time, we headed out to meet the family for dinner.


I got a really cute purse and CHI holder from Brent's mom and dad...
And this fun razorback diaper bag from Mom!

Mom and Sam These are only a select few of the gifts that I recieved from my WONDERFUL family, but I am sure you all are tired of looking at me by now. So, I will just say THANK YOU to everyone for everything. It was a great birthday!

1 comment:
Happy Birthday to you!! It looks like you guys had a ton of fun. Your page is always SOOOOO cute!
Post a Comment