Saturday, October 25, 2008

3 sweet years

Brent and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary this week! It was Wednesday, so we both had to work, but we went out to dinner at FayRay's that evening. It was delicious!

Amie came over and watched Brody for us. When we got home, he had already been bathed and was in his jammies. Thanks Amie!


1 comment:

ן said...

Hey You have blog really interesting and I enjoyed to read him.I have question to you, Im from Israel and I did to my blog of thing that calls a Google Adsense, that this says that/because I have little advertisements in the site and at any time that someone presses on them I earns some money. The problem is that in spite of that people enter my blog and read the same they completely don't press on the advertisements and I do not earn anything.i will be happy to hear your mind in the matter?

My blog:

http://talkback-israel.blogspot.com/

yinon