When I was in college, my dad made me this cute little bookshelf to use in our apartment. It has followed me from apartment to apartment, room to room, and has been painted about 3 or 4 different colors. Well, I pulled it out of the storage room this week, slapped a new coat of paint on it, and VOILA! A cute new shelf for Brody's room!

Also, my friend Kindra from Dallas made these letters for Brody about 3 months ago, and I finally got them hung this past week! I think they look so cute above his crib. You can't really tell by the picture, but they are stained wood with little baseball embelishments on them. And we have them haning with little peices of twine. She did such a good job - thanks Kindra!
Today, Brody and I went downtown for the El Dorado Homecoming Parade. We found Aunt Kristi and Uncle Terry, Shellie, Bill and Vickie Evans, Leah, and some other people we knew, so we parked the stroller there, and enjoyed the show!

When the parade started, I got Brody out of his stroller and he sat with Kennedy and all of her friends. He was definately lovin' all that attention.
Christian was in the parade too! I didn't even realize that it was him unti he was nearly past us, so this was about the best picure I could get. He did so good.

No comments:
Post a Comment