Sunday, August 23, 2009

Baby Shower and Back to School

Brody had his first day back at preschool last Wednesday! And he is doing just wonderful. I am so proud of my little boy for adjusting back to the routine so easily. I haven't heard so much as a peep from him about going and staying all day. He is my little rock star! Here he right before we left on his first day. He was so excited!


I also had my first baby shower for Beckett this afternoon!! It was soooo nice. Tara and Amie hosted it (at Tara's mom's house) and everything was just perfect! They did an awesome job!!!!

Here is the food table:


Close up of the diaper cake - so cute!

Close up of the cake:



Brooke, Brody, and I:


I don't have any pics of the gifts yet, but everything was awesome. I got a little bit of everything, so it was just wonderful. And my church/sunday school shower is next weekend. We are so blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful family and friends.





No comments: