Sunday, October 11, 2009

Back to Blogging

Well, now that things have calmed down a little around here, I am going to try and get back to blogging some. As I am sure you all know, our new little guy is here! Beckett Webb Little was born on Monday, Sept 21 at 1:23 p.m. He was 7 #12 1/2 oz. and 21 inches long. He is such a joy, and we are so blessed to have him join our family!








Adjusting to life with two kids has been a little challening, but I love every minute of it. Brody just loves his little brother, and he has been nothing but loving toward him. He has definately helped make the adjustment much easier.










We had a little bump in the road last weekend. Beckett started running fever, and we couldn't get it down. With him only being 14 days old, they hospitalized him, ran lots of tests, gave him IV antibiotics, and all kinds of stuff. It was a rough few days, and they never found the cause of the fever (saying it's just viral), but we survived. And now we are home and happy and healthy.
I just LOVE these boys!!!







No comments: