Thursday, March 31, 2011

27 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 27 weeks - I can't believe I am almost 7 months!


Size of baby: What To Expect.com says 2.5 lbs and 16 inches. No wonder I feel like he fills up the whole space already!


Total Weight Gain/Loss: I had gained 5 lbs at my last appt, so that puts me at 8 lbs total.


Maternity Clothes: Mostly all maternity now...a few normal shirts and I have one pair of regular jeans that I can get into.


Gender: Baby Boy #3!!


Movement: He is all over the place right now...a very active little guy. His most active times are from about 8 pm - 10 or 11 pm, then again from about 4 am - 6 am.


Sleep: I have been sleeping pretty good until the last week or so. I do get up about 3 times during the night to use the bathroom, but I toss and turn and can't seem to get comfortable most of the night. And then Beckett is up by 6 or before...so needless to say I feel pretty tired most of the time.


What I miss: Just being able to carry the boys around like I used to. I still pick them up and carry them whenever necessary (especially Beckett), but it's becoming more difficult and I try not to overdo it.


Cravings: Any kind of juice (apple, grape, cranberry, anything), and I was craving Mexican, but not so much anymore.


Symptoms: Leg cramps, heartburn, tons of Braxton Hicks (like 10-15 every day), dizziness/lightheadedness...boy I am full of symptoms right now...

No comments: