Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 30 weeks!!!
Size of baby: What To Expect.com says 18 inches and 3.2 lbs
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Went to the dr today...gained 3 more lbs this month...so I'm at a total of 11! I only gained 12 with Beckett and 17 with Brody, so its looking like I might surpass them both this time!
Maternity Clothes: Mostly all maternity now.
Gender: Baby Boy #3!! And no, he still doesn't have a name...
Movement: Still super active! And I'm beginning to feel actual little body parts, like a foot or an elbow, poking out sometimes. And Brody got to feel him hiccuping for the first time this week! He thought that was pretty cool!
Sleep: So-So. Still getting up a couple times a night. And I now sleep with pillows propped around me. Guess I need to drag out the ol' reliabe pregnancy pillow!
What I miss: Being able to work comfortably. Dentistry is not an easy field to work in when you are big pregnant. I just can't bend over to see like a need to and my belly just seems to always be in the way. Only a month of work to go!
Cravings: Sweets. Anything sweet. Maybe thats why I have gained more weight this time!
Symptoms: Dizziness/lightheadedness, fatigue, and HEARTBURN...lots of HEARTBURN.

No comments:
Post a Comment