"He has made everything BEAUTIFUL in its time." Ecclesiastes 3:11
Wednesday, July 6, 2011
A First
Levi lost his cord stump a couple days ago, so we decided to give him his first real bath last night. He wasn't too crazy about it, of course, but I know that will change. At least I hope so! I love bathtime with my babies!
Thanks for stopping by! I hope bath times get better! It always stress me out if Sadie starts crying in the bath and a stressed out mamma is never good!
I am a Christian, daughter, sister, wife, and finally a mother. I married my sweet husband, Brent, in October 2005, and we have three amazing little boys, Brody, Beckett, and Levi, and are in the process of bringing home our precious baby boy, Lennox, from South Korea! I adore my family, my friends, all things adoption, autumn, the beach, snowskiing, babies, my church, Atlanta Braves baseball, Sonic cokes, a good book, and bubble baths. I have recently been able to quit my job as a dental hygienist to stay home full time with my children - my dream job! This blog is about our daily life with our precious boys, and now a place to document and share our journey to our little one waiting for us on the other side of the world. We thank The Lord for our abundance of blessings and hope to bring glory to Him in our lives.
7 comments:
Thanks for stopping by! :) Your (EVEN SMALLER) little guy is precious too - I remember documenting all these fun milestones, too! Stop back! :)
I'm stopping by from Jenna's...your children are precious!
Stopped over from Jenna's...
Your newest one is too precious! I hope I look as good as you did when you were pregnant and in the hospital ;)
I am stopping by from Jenna's. You have a beautiful family.
Visiting from Jenna's! I am Brittany Little... and my blog is Ramblings of a Litle Wife! Love that your last name is Little.
Brittany
brittanyanddenver.blogspot.com
Thanks for stopping by! I hope bath times get better! It always stress me out if Sadie starts crying in the bath and a stressed out mamma is never good!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love yours! And I am in awe that you can keep it up with 3 little ones. I need half your energy. :)
Post a Comment