Saturday, July 30, 2011

Water Boy

Levi got in the pool for the first time yesterday! I wasn't sure how he would do...in fact, I was pretty sure he wasn't going to like it. He is just starting to like his baths a little more, and I knew the water would be quite a bit cooler.

So, I eased him in...








And he LOVED it!!!










"Swimming" with Tara and Eden!




He just had this pleased little look on his face the whole time. I am so glad he liked it! I look frward to many summers at the pool with my boys!






This little Brody-fish loves to swim under water!









Love this sweet boy! Isn't he just so cute? I can't believe he will be 2 in September!



He wants so badly to jump off of the diving board. But he just can't quite muster up the courage. He walks all the way to the end, then looks down, and realizes how far above the water he is. So, he usually climbs down, and just jumps off of the side instead. I bet it won't be long!




When Levi got tired of the water, I wrapped him up in this towel, and he was so warm and content. He fell asleep about 30 seconds after this picture was taken. Such a sweet baby boy.





Sliding with Daddy!!!





Eden's pouty lip! I bet this girl is going to get anything she wants with this pout!



Brody is learning to dive! This isn't the best picture in the world. In fact, he can dive a lot better than this. This is just the only picture I took tonight. So proud of him!





No comments: