We had family over Saturday night to help us celebrate my 27th birthday. Since I'm still hobbling around from my crazy foot injury, we decided to just cook at home rather than go out somewhere. Brent picked up some delicious BBQ and he made baked beans and potato salad.

Our little peanut is growing so fast!
This was definately a year to celebrate. We found out we were expecting #3, I was finally able to put my job on hold for a while to stay home with my boys, our sweet neice Eden was born, and we welcomed our little Levi into the world!

My new Toms!

Cool blingy ring Brooke picked out for me :)

Opening Pandora earrings from my sweet in-laws...

My little buddy - he helped me open every present ;)

New Paula Deen cookware from Brent! I love it!!!

He also had one of our last family pictures enlarged on a canvas...so sweet!
And this last gift was the most special. Brody cut a little peice of paper into what he called "horse hair" (we've been watching Secretariat alot lately...lol) and wrote Happy Birthday on another peice of paper. He had wrapped it himself and everything. He was so proud! Isn't that funny? I'll never forget it.
Goofball Brody

Playing with my crutches...

Thanks, guys, for making this birthday so special!
No comments:
Post a Comment