Sunday, September 25, 2011

~Thing 1 and Thing 2~

With Beckett and Brooke having birthdays only a few days apart, we decided to have their parties together this year! We did a Dr. Seuss "Thing 1 and Thing 1" theme, and it turned out cute.


I made tissue paper balls and framed Dr Seuss quotes for the table decorations.




And Mom made this super cute cake!




I made these yummy cupcakes. This was the first time I made my own buttercream icing, and it was delicious! And so easy! I will definately be doing this in the future!








Playing outside. We had the the party at Knowles.














Cake time! He is so serious...it makes me laugh. You could tell he wasn't crazy about all the attention being on them when we were singing to them. So much like his Daddy!



Brooke opening presents!! I didn't get many pics of her opening, because Beckett was wanting to eat his cupcake at that same time, so I ended up stayin over by him most of that time.

And gift time for Beck!












It was such a fun party!!!

No comments: