| Brody at his first Braves games ~ 6 months old |
| Brody ~ 6 months old |
Things have gotten busier around our house. We've added new little buddies. He is much more independent now. But, as I helped him get ready for his first game of the season last night, as I shared in his excitement as we slipped on his Braves jersey and pulled his red socks up high, it hit me once again that nothing has really changed. He will always be my little friend. Our time together may look a little different now, but I have to admit. Watching him give it all he's got when it's his turn to bat, or cheering him on when catches the ball and tags a runner out...it's just as exciting as watching him take those first steps. Makes my heart swell just as much as it did the first time he smiled at us. Do I sometimes miss him being a baby? Of course. But this season in his life is awesome too. Now I get to watch him put everything he's got into the game. A game I love. And I get to be his biggest cheerleader. And he has two little brothers, sitting in the stands yelling for him, who think he is the best baseball player in the world. It's only getting better...
So, all of that to say, here are pictures from Brody's first game of the year! Go Braves!
This little guy has many years of sitting in ballparks ahead of him. I hope he thinks it's as fun as we do!
You can't really tell in this picture, but he was yelling and clapping as loud as he could!
Beckett kept us all cooled down with a misting fan. This was my view about 75% of the game.
Everytime he would get up to bat, he would point and tell his Daddy where he was going to hit it. Love it.
Score!
Great game Braves!!! Can't wait until next week!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment