Brent, and a large group of friends from church, ran the Warrior Dash in Amity last weekend!
So fun! We left Brody and Beckett with Noni and brought Levi with us.
We had a yummy dinner at Cracker Barrel the night before! Brent and I are Cracker Barrel addicts. Thank goodness there's not one in El Do.
Shopping at WalMart the next morning for a few items Daddy had left at home. Happy boy.
We had to park in this HUGE field, then ride a school bus over the ranch where the race was held. There were ove 4,000 people racing. It was crazy. Levi playing with Doris on our bus ride over. Doris and Hawa are international students at SAU (from Kenya and Nigeria, I think) and they live with some friends of ours from church.
Headed to the race site!
I was so thankful for these two girls! They pretty much just took over with Levi, and I was able to really enjoy my time!
The cheering squad!
Brent, Adam, and Mark AFTER!
Our little Warrior in training :)
Art Show 2026
4 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment