I'm quickly learning with adoption that each little baby step must be celebrated! There are no doctors appointments, ultrasounds, or first little flutters to feel. But there are little steps in the adoption world that move us closer and closer to seeing our child's face. And we excitedly celebrate them all!
I just got an email from our social worker letting me know that she received our home study back last night from Tulsa! It has been completely reviewed! She is signing it and mailing it back to them today for their official signatures, then it will be sent to Korea with all of our other paper work. We hopefully will be on the official wait list by the end of next week!
Praise God for little blessings!
Art Show 2026
4 months ago


1 comment:
That is so exciting! You seem to have gotten through these stages pretty quickly. I hope Brody has a great start to Kindergarten! Will is excited and nervous to start at Northwest:)
Post a Comment