Miss Carolina Grace came over early, and I got to keep her for a couple hours that morning. It's so much fun having her over - kind of gives me practice for when L comes home! (Notice Mr Funnypants in the background.)
I put together another care package for Lennox, and I signed the card in Hangul - so fun! It says: "I love you, Omma and Appa". I don't know how to do "we", for We love you, so I always just do I love you. And I don't know how to write "and" so I just separate Omma and Appa with a comma. I'm sure I get the point across anyway. Haha
After lunch, I took Levi to nap at a friend's house, and Beckett joined me at the salon for a hair appointment. I always feel better after fresh highlights and a cut!
Then last night after Brent got off work, we all went to the walking trail! I pushed the double stroller with Levi, Beckett and Brody took turns riding and walking/running, and Brent ran a few miles them caught back up with us and walked. It was fun!
I put together another care package for Lennox, and I signed the card in Hangul - so fun! It says: "I love you, Omma and Appa". I don't know how to do "we", for We love you, so I always just do I love you. And I don't know how to write "and" so I just separate Omma and Appa with a comma. I'm sure I get the point across anyway. Haha
After lunch, I took Levi to nap at a friend's house, and Beckett joined me at the salon for a hair appointment. I always feel better after fresh highlights and a cut!
Then last night after Brent got off work, we all went to the walking trail! I pushed the double stroller with Levi, Beckett and Brody took turns riding and walking/running, and Brent ran a few miles them caught back up with us and walked. It was fun!





No comments:
Post a Comment