After much thought and deliberation, we decided to leave the boys with Dad while we went to court. I had been set on taking them with us, but after speaking with several people about how long the morning could be and how much waiting we would be doing, I decided I'd take advantage of having a family member traveling with us. :)
In the end, I think we made a wise decision. We left our room about 8:15, didn't arrive at the court house until 10. We all had to sit in a hallway and wait for our turn. Our hearing was very last, so it was around 11:30 before we ever went it. They would have done fine I'm sure, but it would have been a long morning. I think they had a much better time playing ball with their Pawpaw at City Hall plaza. :)
Our actual hearing went very well! Our judge was very friendly and smiley, and he was very easy to talk to. We were in and out in 5 minutes! So glad to have that behind us!
The Eastern driver took us back to our hotel, we changed clothes, and after a delicious lunch at On The Border, we went to the War Memorial of Korea.
This place was huge and so interesting! The boys loved looking at all if the planes, tanks, and ships they had outside.
And Beckett wanted his picture made by each one of them!
I think this was his favorite place we visited!
It really was so amazing to see these huge planes and read the stories about all of these aircrafts.
After the museum, it was time to head back to our room to get everything packed and ready to head home. It was so hard to believe that our trip was already over!
Everyone slept so well, and for the first time, I actually had to wake the boys up! :)
We took the airport limo bus from our hotel back to Incheon, and I highly recommend this for anyone traveling soon! It was very roomy, the price wasn't too bad, and it was so nice to not have to worry about navigating the subway with all of our luggage, etc.
We have some pretty amazing memories of our first trip to Seoul. There's so much to love about this place. I hope we are able to bring Lennox back some throughout his childhood, as I want him to be able to know and love this place that is his.
Finally, it was time to board our plane and head for the good ole USA!
The flight was long, but it went really well!
And I was oh so happy to get home to this sweet little guy!!!! Boy, how we missed him!!
We hope to be over the jet-lag soon and back to Arkansas time. I'm so ready for us to all be back on our regular schedules! We have a busy few weeks ahead us, as Brody and Beckett start school on Monday, and soccer and Taekwondo start the first week of September. Hopefully the next few weeks will fly by, and we will be back in Korea getting our boy before we know it.




















No comments:
Post a Comment