Here is my 21 week belly shot taken last weekend. I feel like I am definately looking pregnant now. It took forever with Brody, so I am glad to get to enjoy it a little longer this time. I bet I won't be saying that come August! HA!
Here are a couple pics from last weekend when Brooke stayed the night with us. She and Brent hung my birdhouse that I got for mothers day.
And, here are a few pics from today. Brent, Brody, and I went to Monroe to buy Brent some running shoes for Fathers Day. A little early, I know. But he thought he needed them now. Brody loves that our new vehicle has a rear entertainment system. Car trips are a breeze now!
Brody was sooo excited about getting to "ride the horsies" in the mall. So, it was practically our first stop. I have been getting a little lightheaded lately (I am relating it to pregnancy hormones and a cold), so I was afraid to ride with him. This is seriously the fastest carousel I have ever seen...lol. It used to scare Brody! So, anyway, Brent rode with him instead...and Brody loved it.
Brody was sooo excited about getting to "ride the horsies" in the mall. So, it was practically our first stop. I have been getting a little lightheaded lately (I am relating it to pregnancy hormones and a cold), so I was afraid to ride with him. This is seriously the fastest carousel I have ever seen...lol. It used to scare Brody! So, anyway, Brent rode with him instead...and Brody loved it.



No comments:
Post a Comment