Saturday, May 9, 2009

Batter's Up!!

Yes, I know. Another baseball post. Seriously, it's all the kid wants to do and talk about. I mean, this is how he watches cartoons in the mornings.....cap and helmet on.


On Friday nights, we head to the Complex for Brent's church league softball games. Always alot of fun. And Brody loves it too. Of course, we always end up bringing home several gallons of sand along with him, but I guess that's just a little boy for you. What will I do when I have two of them?!




We usually get home around 10:00 or later on Friday nights, then Brooke has softball games on Saturday morning. I guess it's a good thing Brody enjoys going to games, huh?!



Brooke and Brody before her game...



It is soooo cute to watch these 4 and 5 year olds play softball. I can't wait until my boys are old enough to play. Only 2 more years for Brody!

Brooke on the pitcher's mound...ready to start the game!
****Neat Side Note*** She is using Ryan's very first T-Ball glove, so it is over 20 years old!

And here she is up to bat...


Good Hit!!





On 3rd base, ready to head for home....Check out that "game face" (Click on the picture for a close up to get the full effect...lol)



No comments: