Here are a few pictures I snapped of him at Garvan Gardens in Hot Springs. These were taken last month.





And as most of you know, Baby #2 will be here in September! We are just thrilled to be adding another little member to our family, and cannot wait to meet him! Yep, it's another boy! I think it will be so awesome to see Brody with his brother.
I will be 20 weeks on Sunday, so I am halfway there! It is really going by fast now. The first couple months seemed never-ending, due to extreme fatigue and lots of nausea. But now that that has passed, the weeks are just flying by. I am trying to enjoy every second of it. I can already feel him moving around, even occasionally from the outside...it is my favorite part!
We don't have a name yet. We have gone through several options, but have slowly marked them off the list. One by one. It seems so much harder this time! I will be sure and let you all know when we decide.
Here are a few pics of the little guy. We didn't get any good face shots or anything (he was facing down), but I will share what we do have.
The top of his sweet little head....




No comments:
Post a Comment