Sunday marked week 24 of this pregnancy! I really can't believe how fast it is going. I know that it will slow down soon though. It did with Brody, anyway. Baby-to-be (according to babycenter.com) is a little over a pound now and is close to a foot long! It said to picture an ear of corn, although I don't really like these camparisons they make...seems a little creepy. Anywho, I am still feeling great - lots of movement from the little one, even more so than with Brody, I think. I wonder if that is a sign of things to come??? I am getting the leg cramps at night some, but they are pretty managable. I can usually just flex my foot for a few seconds and it starts to go away. Ummm....I go back to the doctor in 2 weeks, but I am not thinking that it will be anything other than weighing (always lots of fun), peeing in a cup (fun, too) and listening to baby's heartbeat (the best part by far!!). Sooo, I will leave you with a few new belly pics (and the one from a few weeks ago to compare) and a couple pics of me and Brody at the pool from last weekend.
A little monkey thought he needed in the picture too :)

And yes, my hair is blonde again! I just got bored with the brown...had to brighten it up for summer!!!

And here is my 21 week belly pic. I think I can definately tell a difference - can you?

My little fish


Hope everyone has a great rest of the week!!!!!!
1 comment:
hey! Great pics! You look great! and for the record, I liked the name Jett! Good luck finding your perfect name...it's hard! Take care :)
Post a Comment