Friday, June 19, 2009

Little Water Bugs

This is where I am sure we will be spending most of our time this summer. Brody is going to want to be outside ALL the time, so this is one place where at least I know I can keep somewhat cool. Mamaw is going to get tired of seeing my car parked in her driveway!! Brooke stayed the night with us one night this week, so we spent a couple hours the next day at the pool. They had so much fun! And I sure wasn't complaining :)

Brody watching Brooke jump off of the diving board.





Her favorite part was the big slide!








This girl has no fear...





Here are a few pics of Brody playing in the tub at home. Still his favorite part of the day. Yes, he was playing "dress-up"......we just won't tell Brent...lol.








We had Vacation Bible School at church this week, which was alot of fun. I love seeing the little kids talking and singing about Jesus. So cool. The youngest group was 3-5 year olds, but since I was working in some of the classes, they let Brody go around with that group every night. And he did really good! He was so cute walking around with those bigger kids and trying to do everything they were doing. And most of the time he was able to! Especially with the songs - I think he knew the words and motions just as well as most of the others! He even went on stage with them for the closing program on the last night and did all the songs. He was actually a little show-off. I don't have to worry about this kid having stage fright! Everyone was telling us afterward how good he did. And he was the youngest one up there! (Sorry I didn't get any better pics.)








So, tomorrow Brent runs in his first 5K race at the Smackover Oil Town Festival. I think he will do great - should be lots of fun! I will try to take a few pics (if he will let me...lol). Have a good weekend!








1 comment:

TheConnorClan said...

All of these pictures are great... Brody is adorable as always! Can't wait to meet (insert name here)!