I am LOVING staying home with the boys full time. This is what I have wanted to do since Brody was a baby, and I am so thankful for the opportunity to be able to do it now. I used to constantly have that feeling that I was always missing something. I missed so many firsts. And I missed just watching their every day play. It was always so busy when we would get home from work - cooking dinner, church, baths, housework, etc. I felt like I never got to just watch them.
I have loved watching them play so much these last few months. I know that sounds like something so minor, but it has been really special to me. It was so nice and cool outside Saturday morning, the boys went out bright and early to play. No, it wasn't really cold enough to need coats and hats, but this is what they wanted to wear, so I let them.
Making mud pies...

Beckett drinking his chocolate milk, still trying to wake up...

Mr. Blue Eyes hung out in his swing while the big boys played. He loooves to watch them play. He kicks and legs and coos, and I can just tell he can't wait til he can get down there with them.

After playing in the dirt, the boys moved to the backyard to the playset. Beckett is finally old enough to climb and play on it pretty well. They have so much fun together.


Brody's trick! Don't you love the house shoes???


I could kiss this face all day long. He is total cuteness overload.

I can so see Brody becoming a chef one day. He is really into cooking right now. It doesn't matter if he is helping me in the kitchen or pretend-cooking with play dough. He loves to play restaurant. And dude goes all out. I get to order off of menus, and he even serves 4 course meals. It's fabulous.

I really want to buy the boys a little kitchen, but Brent says no. Maybe I can get my dad to make them one.... Hmmmm....
No comments:
Post a Comment