This weekend my mom and I took the kids to Natchez, Mississippi for the hot air balloon races! We just love Natchez...the great food, the beautiful churches, the old antebellum homes, the pralines...we just love the history of it all. So, the Hot Air Balloon Festival was a great excuse for us to head down for the weekend!

On Friday night, they had the "balloon glow". All of the balloons were set up, tethered down, and they would light the fire in them to make them "glow". It was really beautiful.

It wasn't loud at all...I don't know why Brody and Beckett have their ears covered in this picture. I think with the flames and all, they were just afraid it would get loud...who knows.

Watching the fireworks over the Mississippi River before heading back to our hotel...

Sweet Levi playing on the quilt...


This baby boy sure was snuggly the next morning!!
No comments:
Post a Comment