Wednesday, October 19, 2011

"What I'm Loving" Wednesday

So, I thought I would join the "What I'm Loving Wednesday" train! Each Wednesday I will be posting a list of things that I am loving right now. Things that make me happy!


*S'mores Poptarts! I love them as an afternoon snack with a big glass of milk. Yum.

*Folgers French Vanilla Coffee...it gets me going every morning!!



*Inchbug labels - I am using them on Levi's bottles when he stays in the church nursery, and I am going to order Brody and Beckett some soon to use on sippy cups and sports bottles.


*Monkey Toes shoes - My mother-in-law bought Beckett two pair last week (the monkeys and frogs) and they are my favorite shoe of his right now!



*Bibs transformed into superhero capes :)


*4 year old handwriting



*Babies in hooded towels....enough said


*Middle brother trying unsuccessfully to scare baby brother


*Crafting!


*Firsts (This was Levi's first time in the Jumparoo)


*Sleeping boys
*Sandboxes in the Fall
*Watching Brody transform into a fabulous big brother of 2

No comments: