Monday, October 22, 2012

7 years later...I Still Do

Today marks seven years since we said "I do". I love looking back on the memories of that day. It couldn't have been any more perfect. I am so thankful for you.
I am thankful for your leadership.
I am thankful for your patience.
I am thankful for your selflessness.
I am thankful for the three (soon-to-be four!) children you have given me.
I am thankful for the way you value your family.
I am thankful that you insist we have date nights!
I am thankful that you like to cook ;)
I am thankful that you are ok with the fact that I am not too good at it!
I am thankful you are forgiving.

I am so very thankful for these last seven years together.
There have been tears.
But there has been even more joy. Immeasurable joy.

I am thankful for you. Just you.
Happy Anniversary. I love you.

No comments: