Fifteen precious months! Levi, we can't believe you turned fifteen months old a couple weeks ago! What have you been up to these days?
We've still been blessed enough to avoid the doctors office lately, so I'm not sure on your stats, but I'm guessing you weigh close to 25 pounds.
You are still an excellent sleeper. You go to bed between 7:30 and 8:30 and sleep until 6:30 or so. You take one long nap from about 11:30-2:30. You still love your milk in a bottle, and have a bottle at bedtime, naptime, and when you wake up. You love to sleep with a blankie, and always want to bring it out of the crib with you when you wake up.
You definitely enjoy taking baths, but you don't love to wash your hair. You and Beckett have started taking baths together, and you think it's the best!
You are walking EVERYWHERE now!!! You just really took off right at 14 months and never looked back. You loooove being outside now that you can follow your brothers around.
You like to play with cars and trucks, balls, and toy guns. And you love cooking in your kitchen and reading books.
You babble in your own little baby language all day long, but you have tons of real words, too! You've even started trying to repeat some Korean words that Daddy and I are trying to learn. It's so funny!
You still are a big mama's boy and freak out when you go to the church nursery. This is really the only place I leave you, so I know it's a hard adjustment on you. I'm hoping you'll learn to love the nursery soon, because your sweet nursery workers sure love you!
I left you overnight for the first time since you were four months old last week when we went to our USCIS appointment in Jackson. You stayed with Mimi and Pawpaw, and from what I hear, you did great! Yay!
Your favorite shows are the Fresh Beat Band and Mickey Mouse, and you are definitely enjoying our new DVD players in our van!
Happy 15 months, sweet boy! I love you so!!
Art Show 2026
4 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment