Monday, October 29, 2012

We Heart Fall

These boys of mine aren't lacking for love any. I feel like we just hop around from place to place letting grandparents love on them and spoil them. Can't wait for #4 to get here and join in on the fun!

On Saturday evening, my stepbrother and sis-in-law Carrie and niece Michaele were in from Fayetteville, so we all gathered at my dad's for an evening of roasting hot dogs and making S'mores!
Playing on an old John Deere

Love that little scrunchy grin

Beckett man!

By the way, this face gets kissed only about a million times a day.

Proof that he even pitches fits on cold grass when it's 40 degrees outside. At least he's consistent.

Driving PawPaw's 4-wheeler!
So, now I see that I didn't get any pictures of the actual roasting. Hmm. Guess I was too busy making sure little ones weren't getting too close to the fire. Oh well, I promise there was fire and wieners and marshmallows!

After lunch on Sunday, we went to Noni's house to play because we were going to her church's fall festival that night!



It was so cold all weekend. I feel like my kids look like little Michelin Men in all of these pictures!


Then, it was finally time to get them dressed in their costumes and head to the fall festival at Knowles! This is the church that I grew up in and Brent and I attended until we moved to Wyatt a few years ago. It will always feel like home there! We love coming back to visit!
Ninja Brody! Ki-Ya!!!

Sweet little sock monkeys Levi and Eden. Poor Eden was sick and ended up leaving early.

And my Saggy Baggy Elephant, Beckett!



Levi loved playing the ball toss game - Julie even helped him win a fish! :)


Brody with Woody, the scarecrow!
We had so much fun at the Knowles Fall Festival! And we have many more fun fall activities ahead!

No comments: