Our little Korean cutie turned 7 months old Monday, and we were so blessed to receive new photos of him yesterday! His case worker in Korea left her position at the agency, so a new one took over his case, and we were told not to expect an update this month. I was so disappointed, as we hadn't seen his face since November. But The Lord blessed us with the sweetest surprise. I was just in tears as those sweet pictures popped up on my screen. Y'all, he is just the cutest little thing. He has the chubbiest cheeks and these little puckered lips, and he has a hat on, but I can see that long hair poking out from underneath. He is just beautiful. And he has changed so much!! He was wearing a sleeper and a hat that we sent over in our first care package, and he was holding the photo album with all of our pictures! In one picture, he has his little hand on our family picture. It literally made me melt into a puddle. And Beckett thinks its super cool that his Lennox is looking at a picture of him! I'm just so thankful for these little provisions from God...makes me feel a little bit more connected to our boy. Our son. I just keep staring at the pictures and thinking "This BEAUTIFUL little baby boy is our son. This is my boys' brother. When God decides its time, we will fly there and scoop him into our arms and bring him home." And my heart just bursts when I try to even imagine the joy he will bring. Whatever the journey, no matter how long we have to wait, we will eagerly await the day this sweetie gets to come home.
We didn't get a detailed update with these pictures, but we did get updated measurements. He weighs 16.9 pounds and is 26 inches tall. I think that puts him in about the 25th percentile for both, so he's a pretty small dude :) And he has two bottom teeth!!
Happy 7 months, Lennox Chan! We love you so very much!
Art Show 2026
4 months ago

2 comments:
This makes me wanna cry! LOVE!!
Is it possible to see gentleness in little baby hands? Because I totally do. :) Such a sweet boy!
Post a Comment