We've been having a great January so far! Last Monday we got to keep a sweet baby girl for some friends. She's just a few days younger than Lennox, so it was fun to be able to see the things he is probably doing now...and imagine what it would be like if he were able to come home now. It was also fun to have a little pink in the house! :) She was such a sweet girl!
Bath time with my boys has always been one of my favorite times. But Levi has not been a fan lately. He's never liked to have his hair washed, but a few days ago Beckett fell into him in the tub, knocking him over. So now he doesn't want to go anywhere near the tub. He seems to be just fine bathing in the sink though, so that's what we've been doing! I forgot how much fun sink baths are with babies!
Brody had his awards program on Wednesday, and I'm just so proud of how well he is doing. He received an award for being on the principal's list for having all A's and an award for having an A in Citizenship. I'm so thankful that Kindergarten is agreeing with him so far...I can only pray it continues! My little sister's awards program was the next day, and she received the same two awards in addition to being recognized as the top AR reader in the entire school! I couldn't be more proud of our Brookie. For her academics, but also for her kind little heart. She's just the sweetest, most caring little girl. She cares about other people's feelings, she treats everyone with kindness...and my boys couldn't be any more blessed to have her as their aunt!
I also got to have lunch with Brody one day this week at his school. I enjoyed it so much! He has the sweetest group of little boys in his class, and we had the best time visiting at lunch. So thankful for this little group of friends that God has placed in Brody's life! I've got to make a point to go eat lunch with them more often! :)
Art Show 2026
4 months ago













No comments:
Post a Comment