Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Pool Party

We had a birthday party for Levi and Lennox Saturday evening. I love that I finally have kids with summer birthdays so that we can have pool parties! So easy and fun! Levi wanted a Jake and the Neverland Pirates party, so that's just what he got. We loved getting to celebrate Lennox, as well. We sang Happy Birthday twice - once for Levi and again for Lennox. All of the kids blew out a number once candle for Lennox. In fact, we lit and relit it about 5 times, because everyone wanted a chance to blow it out. Each guest also brought a children's book for Lennox, with a message to him written on the inside. We will put them away and save them for when he comes home. I hope they will be special to him one day - as a reminder of how we celebrated his first birthday even before he came home. 

We sure do love our tiniest boys and hope they both had wonderful birthdays!! 











































No comments: