Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Back at it - catching up! Part 1

Back in February, we had a little girls weekend with my "Korea mom friends". It was much needed!
I love these girls so very much, and I don't know what I'd do without them!
We talked about our sweet boys and compared pictures and videos. One day we will have a picture of the four of us with four little dark haired boys on our laps. One day. 
Levi stayed with my dad. And loved every minute of it. 
We mailed Lennox his March care package too! 
Levi has still been playing with his train table daily - one of the best gifts ever!
Headed to eat lunch with daddy!
In March we celebrated Mimi's birthday!
And had a few mud fights ;)
Visiting Aunt Tara and Uncle Ryan's new house!
We love riding on Pawpaw's new Pioneer!
I was able to go with Brody on his GT field trip to LR - love being able to do these things with him! 
Somebody was excited to get two new books from Scholastic!
And he's a pretty good nap buddy, too :)

No comments: