Saturday, April 19, 2014

Travel Immunizations!

As we are hopefully only about 4-5 months from travel, we went ahead and completed our international travel immunizations that are recommended for visiting South Korea. I knew that if I put it off and waited until the last minute, I would never get it done. And because the older boys will be traveling with us, I want to take every precaution that I can. 

This is also a good time to address the fact that my dad will be making the first trip with us! We have several very important mandatory appointments, meetings, and court session, so Dad will be there to help with the boys. We do plan on taking them with us to court and to our meetings with Lennox, but it's such a comfort to know Dad will be there to take over should one of them not feel well or something. It will also be helpful to have him there taking pictures, video, and helping with the boys while we are exploring the city! I'm very excited to have him experience Lennox's birth country and culture with us. 

Levi was asking if he could get a shot too. Lol. He must not realize what that means yet. ;)


These two were laughing and being silly right up until their turn to sit on the table. Beckett insisted that Brody go first. Ha. 
Brody never cried or made much of a sound, he just had this really pitiful look in his face. It was almost funny. Almost. :)

Now poor little Beckett. I'm sure the whole building could hear him when it came his turn. It only lasted about ten seconds, but he was loud! 
All done!!

We are glad that is over! Now to get the boys' passports!!

No comments: