Thursday, April 17, 2014

Catching up - April so far!

We've had some beautiful warm days in April! We've been fishing at the pond...

And eating Popsicles on the back porch!
This was the proof for Brody's Spring pictures - why don't they have less feminine poses and backgrounds for boys?? :)
I painted these "camping" signs for Brody and Lennox's room.  Love them! Hope to reveal the whole room before long. Still have some finishing touches. 
We celebrated Pawpaw's birthday at Flying Burger!
And I helped host a fun baby shower for Tara and my sweet little nameless nephew ;)



Pawpaw took Levi to check wells with him one day - this was the picture I received. :) They sure do have fun together. 
Somebody is starting to use the potty a little! 
Love this snaggletoothed cutie!!
Fun day at the park!
Baseball season is upon us! Beckett is in tball this year, and Brody is playing pitching machine. Our Spring schedule is full already!

No comments: